Re: [Metastockusers] Free RT Feed after one-time fee of $65

Harold,

I have been trying out a number of the "quote
scavenger" types of software (Metaquote, MLDownloader) and have a simple
problem.  when I try to open a chart by browsing up to the program
file line (C: programs/RTQDowloader/default . . .) there is no data.  When
I click on the "local data" button it sends me back to the Metastock data
files.

Any advice?

TIA,

Doug