From: fmoslehi [mailto:fmoslehi@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 11:39 AM
To: Familie Nio
Subject: Message not approved: An OPEN message to the Moderator ...

no, those who follow the thread get the whole story.  Let's not be
so sloppy and trim our messages.

-moderator

p.s. I'm rejecting this email because my experience has shown that
by posting this everyone will forget about alll the ongoing and
interesting topics and simply line up either in my favor or against
me and my approach to moderation, and as far as I'm concerned that
has absolutely no value!