Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Function Syntax

In a message dated 5/24/2003 4:55:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tim_paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The user manual is incomplete. For example I am unable to locate the syntax for RSC (relative strength comparison). This is also not documented in the Function Primer leading me to suspect that there may be others. Hence the seemingly obvious question.

And I am still searching and open to pointers

Thanks

Tim

Can't find my my 8.0 manual but found the above in the 7.0 manual so know that it's in 8.0  It also is described/defined in the 8.0 help file.  The user manual isn't incomplete.  However, be aware that there are several "functions" in the pull down list that are proprietary and the formulas are not given in either the manual or the help file. There is a description for Relative Strength Comparative in the manual, but no formula so this must be one of their proprietory guys.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor