RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Function Syntax

>The user manual is
incomplete. For example I am unable to locate the syntax for RS<font
 size=2 color=navy face=Arial>C<span
> (relative strength comparison).
This is also not documented in the Function Primer leading me to suspect that
there may be others. Hence the seemingly obvious question.

And I am still searching and open to
pointers

Thanks

Tim