[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Gann Fan

Expanding on it a little more;
Plot your Gann Fan anywhere low down on the chart where the price is
low. Then select the Gann Fann. You would find two "handle" boxes. The
closest "handle" to the apex will be the middle line signifying the 45
degrees. Click and drag this handle to bring the fan down below the
horizontal line. Then drag the Fan wherever you want to place it at
the top and manipulate the 45 deg handle to adjust it to price movement.
Dusant

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "James Briggs" <jobriggs2@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/BefplB/TM