Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: art9under@xxxxxxx
[mailto:art9under@xxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 3:20
PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[Metastockusers] V
8.       Well if you ask
me......Right now even the so called Enhanced System Tester "stinks" .
Numerous calls to technical support has given me a load of evasive answers
and just plain balderdash. If you are not a computer guru then I would
suggest that you stay with the earlier version and wait until Metastock gets
there act back on track.     I am now in the process of
investigating a new software manufacture that cares if there customers are
satisfied or not. I don't think that will be too
difficult.     ARTTo
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.