RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] TRADESIM PROFESSIONAL

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Chuck,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Do you
have a website where a demo can be downloaded?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>R,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Alan

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Chuck Rademacher
  [mailto:chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003
  4:33 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] TRADESIM PROFESSIONAL
  really suggest that you download a demo of TradeSim and give it a
  try.   You get 15 days to try out all of the features before
  deciding to buy it.  I just looked at the site and it is a bit confusing
  as to whether the trial period is 15 days or 30 days, but either should be
  enough.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>TradeSim captures the output from MetaStock, so no different inputs are
  required.    It is also possible to create text files from
  AmiBroker or Excel that can be used as input to TradeSim.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  Yes,
  the MCS analysis would help if only trading one stock and reinvesting the
  profits.  I keep forgetting that aspect as it isn't my primary purpose
  for using it.
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    <FONT face="Times New Roman"
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Bill Hebert
    [mailto:billhebert@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003
    10:10 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
    [EquisMetaStock Group] TRADESIM PROFESSIONAL
    Chuck,

    1) You make the comment "If
    you aren't trading a basket of stocks, I don't think you would get the value
    out of TradeSim."
    Can you please explain why this is the
    case?

    2) Is it correct that Monte Carlo analysis
    would help if I was running only one securtiy and reinvesting the profit
    after each trade
    as compared to no value using Monte Carlo with
    a single security if I traded a fixed amount on each trade?

    3) How easy is it to take a Metastock Trading
    Strategy and run it in TradeSim?

    4) What are the different inputs you typically
    add above and beyong the trading strategy to perrform the
    analysis?

    I Had read the manula on TradeSim about
    six-months ago before I was really able to understand the value of Monte
    Carlo
    and these area few questions that have popped
    up in the past six months before seeing your post response.

    Thanks,

    Bill Hebert
    <BLOCKQUOTE