Re: [Metastockusers] V 8.

       Well if you ask me......Right now even the so called Enhanced System
Tester "stinks" . Numerous calls to technical support has given me a load of
evasive answers and just plain balderdash. If you are not a computer guru then I
would suggest that you stay with the earlier version and wait until Metastock
gets there act back on track.
    I am now in the process of investigating a new software manufacture that
cares if there customers are satisfied or not. I don't think that will be too
difficult.
     ART

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/zMEolB/TM