  >From:
  <A title=lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">lionel77096us
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 10:35
  AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] V 8.
  I am considering upgrading to V 8. 1. Is it worth
  the extra cost?2. Is it buggy? (I remember the complaints when V 7.0 came
  out.)Either reply directly or copy me.<A
  href="">lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  thanksLionel IssenTo
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor