[Metastockusers] Re: Metastock Formula from Equis/TA of SC Question

Metastock is a bit indifferent about this. If the Metastock formula
is posted on "Traders Tips", it is posted to the Equis site. If it is
posted only in the article it may never get to the Equis site.

This happened to me a few months back. I wound up calling Sales using
their toll free number and complained about this. Within a few days
the coding was posted at the Equis site.

Trying to manually copy any code is always very error prone.

Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Hope this helps

Lionel

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMC197807 <dmc197807@xxxx>
wrote:
> I read an article in a recent TA of Stocks and Commodities mag, and
found Metastock formulas in the back.  It was provided by Equis, but
when I went to the Equis site to copy the text (copying an HTTP site
is error prone for me, so imagine copying 50 lines of formula!) but
couldn't find it.

> I notice that Amibroker not only provides the code but a
downloadable version at their site.

> (I can go to the magazine's website, but it's not up to date with
the May and June issues yet).

> TIA,
>
> Doug
Metastockusers

>   I go to nearby cyber cafe and download the file. I pay for the
surfing
>   charges. Unpack the file at his end and run it there. If it is
safe I
>   come home and download the file on my pc.
>
>   By the way is the latest file safe.
>
>   Manish Shah
>   shahmani1@xxxx
>
>   JayTownsend@xxxx wrote:
>   McAfee checked everyone of those ZIP files that did have viruses,
and
>   found
>   > none.  It wasn't until after download that they were discovered.
>   >
>   > I still won't download any file that has no explanation of what
it is.
>   >
>   > Jay
>   >
>   > Any good virus checker (Notron et al) will pick up virus within
a zip
>   > file...in fact the virus checking can be scannd upto 3 levels
of
>   > compression...and so if you use good virus checker then you
will be
>   > safe...
>   >
>   > Safest bet would be unplug your modem line....
>   >
>   > anil
>   >
>   >