Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Inaccurate Indicator(s)

I apologize in advance for this question, as it is
so basic and fundamental, but I can't solve it (so far):

I have the new 8.0 EOD, fresh out of the box and
I've somehow managed to get rid of my price gauges on the side of the
chart.  I can't find the button (tools, view, etc.) that will reinstate
them, so all my charts look great but I have no idea what the price
is.

If someone could just tell me the buttons to push I
will go quietly back into cyberspace.

TIA,

Doug
<BLOCKQUOTE