Re: [Metastockusers] TC2000 Data

All my smart charts are preserved using this.

Ron
-------Original Message-------
From: Tariq Osman <essoterictheone@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 05/15/03 11:18 AM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] TC2000 Data

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/zMEolB/TM

When using export to Metastock function of TC2000, I run into
problems. Everytime a new stock is added to the watchlist to export,
line studies on charts get displaced to other charts. I have
therefore stopped using the smart export to Metastock function and am
using the export to TC 2000 Version3 function. THis, however,
restricts the number of stocks to 250. Does anyone know of an easy
way to be able to export more then 250 stocks from TC2000 to
Metastock?

Thanks

Tariq Osman