Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Inaccurate Indicator(s)

Doug.

Right click the chart...click the "Scale Locations" tab...put a
check in either left or right (y-axis) box

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMC197807 <dmc197807@xxxx>
wrote:
> I apologize in advance for this question, as it is so basic and
fundamental, but I can't solve it (so far):

> I have the new 8.0 EOD, fresh out of the box and I've somehow
managed to get rid of my price gauges on the side of the chart.  I
can't find the button (tools, view, etc.) that will reinstate them,
so all my charts look great but I have no idea what the price is.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM