Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Wealth-Lab / Software programming

Hi!

You bought the MS development kit, right?
And now you use the API functions with .NET by "wrapping"
the COM?
Can you please tell me more how you did it (accessing MS
and linking it with your own application), I would be very
interested...
Because I am also not that satisfied with the system
development environemnt.
Do you have MSN or ICQ?
I also would be happy to give you a call.

Best regards from Germany,

Thorsten

<BLOCKQUOTE