[EquisMetaStock Group] Finding future events

How to create a BarsFuture(), i.e. a BarsSince() that finds the next
true bar instead of the last true bar?

After creating a binary wave, I would like to find the distance (in
bars) to the _next_ true value relative to the current bar (which
could be anywhere from 3 to hundreds of bars away), any idea how to
do that?

I want to use it in further calculations to create an indicator, not
a predictive one of course, but to describe the price data.

Failed attempts so far:
Ref() - needs a constant
Nested If()'s - Can't get any accuracy since using 100's of if()'s
is not workable
Ref(), LastValue() & PREV - looked very promising by I haven't
managed to get it to work.

   Any and all help greatly appreciated!Kristian

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM