Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Finding future events

> to point out that a little lateral thinking goes a long way

I'm almost horizontal, and I _still_ don't get it!-)

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but:

I'm not calculating the distance between two events, but instead
from the _current bar_ until the next event. Knowing this distance,
I then plan to calculate & plot a value _at each_ current bar, and
this value will change for every bar since distance (and price)
changes at each bar. If I 'wait' with the calculation until the next
event, I can only plot a value at that event, but not at the dozens
of bars between events.

Is this even possible in MS? Or is it just impossible to make me get
it?-)

    Cheers!Kristian

> How to create a BarsFuture(), i.e. a BarsSince() that finds the
next true bar instead of the last true bar?

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM