Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Finding future events

will65shak

Change your thinking and count from the second event back to the first
instead of forward from the first to the second. The results will be the
same.

IMO this is akin to the different perspective between "set-up today and buy
tomorrow", and "set-up yesterday and buy today". The reality doesn't change
but your one's perspective does. One is in the present looking into the
future and the other is in the present looking into the past. It just so
happens that the MetaStock tools are better suited to a "in the present
looking backward" perspective.

Just my opinion. I don't want to start a philosophical discussion but rather
to point out that a little lateral thinking goes a long way in solving
MetaStock problems

Roy