[Metastockusers] Re: Help! MetaStock V8 and ESignal

The traders-soft products from talented ANDREW NAZAROV (of Moscow)
works very well with METASTOCK (PRO6.52/8) and TRADESTATION 2000i.

MS RT emulates ESIGNAL real time server with data (from various lower
priced RT SOURCES IB, QUOTE.COM, etc.). For METASTOCK, you may prefer
the ODS (v1.0) server which supports the ON-DEMAND feature of MS.  The
nice thing is the demo sofware is fully functional but limited to only
1 or 2 symbols.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "s_terrazzano"
<s_terrazzano@xxxx> wrote:
> Actually, it does list signal and not esignal in my downloader. It
> is unclear to me how to change this as i don't have an esignal tab.
>
> Thanks for the qcollector suggestion. I'll take a look at it. Also
> looking at "Metaserver RT", which allows one to access data through
> DDE (I have bloomberg at work)
> www.traders-soft.com/ts/msrt/index.htm
> Does anyone have any experience with this or similar DDE apps for
MS?

> Thanks for the response.

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.