  >From:
  Dan T.

  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 5:06 PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Help!
  MetaStock V8 and ESignal
  The traders-soft products from talented ANDREW NAZAROV (of
  Moscow)works very well with METASTOCK (PRO6.52/8) and TRADESTATION
  2000i.MS RT emulates ESIGNAL real time server with data (from various
  lowerpriced RT SOURCES IB, QUOTE.COM, etc.). For METASTOCK, you may
  preferthe ODS (v1.0) server which supports the ON-DEMAND feature of
  MS.  Thenice thing is the demo sofware is fully functional but
  limited to only1 or 2 symbols.--- In
  Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "s_terrazzano"<s_terrazzano@xxxx>
  wrote:> Actually, it does list signal and not esignal in my downloader.
  It > is unclear to me how to change this as i don't have an esignal
  tab.> > Thanks for the qcollector suggestion. I'll take a look
  at it. Also > looking at "Metaserver RT", which allows one to access
  data through > DDE (I have bloomberg at work) >
  www.traders-soft.com/ts/msrt/index.htm> Does anyone have any experience
  with this or similar DDE apps forMS?> > Thanks for the
  response.> To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.