Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] count number of day between dates

l1ntt

An indicator as simple as that below will count the total number of bars in
a chart, and therefore allow you to easily calculate the difference between
two bars. This will not count missing bars or weekends. This simple concept
can be enhanced by adding a bar count to a date filter as demonstrated in
the second indicator. If neither of these methods is appropriate the you
should investigate the work of Jose Silva at StockCentral.

Hope this helps.

Roy

  {Bar Count}
Cum(1);

  {Date Filter Count}
Sd:=Input("Start day"  ,1,31,1);
Sm:=Input("Start month",1,12,1);
Sy:=Input("Start year" ,1980,2003,2000);
Ed:=Input("End day"    ,1,31,20);
Em:=Input("End month"  ,1,12,6);
Ey:=Input("End year"   ,1980,2003,2003);
Df:=((DayOfMonth() >= Sd AND Month() = Sm AND
Year()=Sy) OR Year() > Sy OR (Year() = Sy AND
Month() > Sm))
AND
((DayOfMonth() <= Ed AND Month()=Em AND
Year() = Ey) OR Year() < Ey OR (Year() = Ey AND
Month() < Em));
If(Df,Cum(Df),0);