De : matthew breakwell [mailto:matthewbreakwell@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 8 mai 2003 23:42
À : equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [EquisMetaStock Group] performance system plus

has anyone got any comments re performance system plus versus
adaptive trading plug ins. i am fairly new to metastock and would
also like to know whether these plug ins are mostly optimised or
not. i would rather they have fixed parameters. spoke to sales and
they said that none were optimised but thought i would check with
the group.

any comments welcome. thanks in advance.

matt

--
Ce message ne contient pas de virus connu.
neoDomaine Postmaster - http://www.neodomaine.com/

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---