[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Back test

Thanks Preston,
As fr you JAN why don't you stop wondering,I you don't wont to help
people,don't come up with smart Alec remarks.
And Andy,this has nothing to do with laziness,I went into help,it
still didn't make sense to me,so the next thing was to ask some of
the experience users.
I would appreciate if you and Jay do not answewr any of my questions
in the future.
Regards
braco
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andycan" <andycan@xxxx> wrote:
> sorry you are incorrect the unregistered version comes with back
testing abilities I have both and there is no difference between them
also like to point out that Equis will supply you with a manual for
version 8 I think laziness comes into it with regards to backtesting

> regards
>
> Andy

manual.  There are a few on the MS lists who seem to come to the
group wishing for other members to do their back testing and formulas
from square one for them without having made an attempt at it.  It
makes me wonder if these are people promoting other software or if
they have an unregistered copy of MS and no documentation.  I don't
know backtesting very well (mainly because in the past MS has made
sooo many errors in their system tester), but would think that it
would be prudent to make a stab at in and then ask for help.

>   Thanks for the post.
>
>   Jay
>
>   You wrote:
>
>   braco,
>
>   The best source for this is your manual. You will be using the
system
>   tester. Whenever in doubt check the "help" icon (top of screen).
Look
>   at the "metastock help" index. Most topics will be covered
>   there...usually directly from the manual.
>
>   Preston
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/BefplB/TM