Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Back test

sorry you are incorrect the unregistered version
comes with back testing abilities I have both and there is no difference between
them also like to point out that Equis will supply you with a manual for version
8 I think laziness comes into it with regards to backtesting

regards

Andy
<BLOCKQUOTE