Re: [Metastockusers] Plug-ins

Hi Thorsten:

I've had Profit Trader for about a week now and of the 3 plug-ins I now have, it looks the most interesting.  Bressert is heavily into cycles (have read some of his work) and he combines his cycle theory with oscilators.  Haven't had it long enough to get a good feel for it with paper trading, but it looks promising.

Jay