  >From:
  <A title=JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
  href="">JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 12:49
  AM
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers]
  Plug-ins
  <FONT lang=0 face=Arial size=2
  FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Hi Thorsten:I've had Profit Trader for about a week
  now and of the 3 plug-ins I now have, it looks the most interesting.
  Bressert is heavily into cycles (have read some of his work) and he combines
  his cycle theory with oscilators.  Haven't had it long enough to get a
  good feel for it with paper trading, but it looks
  promising.JayIn a message dated 4/29/2003 10:27:40 AM