RE: [Metastockusers] Re : Power Pivots and other equis plug-ins.....

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Debra,
if I'm
to buy only one of the two (they cost quite an amount!), which one of the two
you recommend? and why?
in
terms of effecitiveness in recommending profitable trade, which one is
better?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tony

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Debra Ann Petitan
  [mailto:DrDAP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 1:01
  AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [Metastockusers] Re : Power Pivots and other equis
  plug-ins.....Hi,I was a Beta tester for
  Candlesticks Unleashed.  The program does work.  IT is very
  particular in finding trade opportunities so it does not trade that
  often.  It has been four months now.I have PowerPivots Plus and it is
  a complex program if you try to get the most out of it.  There is a
  Bulletin Board just for PP+ and the discussions very often are over my
  head.  The participants write formulae and pose questions that are not
  mentioned in the sparse manual that comes with the program.These are the
  only two I am familiar with.  They both are worth owning.Debra
  Ann--- darren_wood@xxxxxxxx wrote:>Has anyone tried the plug-ins
  from equis, in particular Power Pivots,>Candlesticks Unleashed or Chart
  Pattern recognition. What do you think ? Do>they work ?>Will be
  trying the trial version of TrendMedium next week, has anyone>tested
  this ?>>Power Pivots looks incredibly like Darvas Boxes. There
  is metastock code>about for Darvas Boxes, but can anyone confirm it is
  correct, as I suspect>it is not. I`ve seen code in Wealth Lab that is
  completely different. Can>anyone confirm
  ?>>>>>>>**********************************************************************>This
  email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and>intended
  solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they>are
  addressed. If you have received this email in error please
  notify>postmaster@xxxxxxxx>>This footnote also confirms
  that this email message has been checked>for all known
  viruses.>>**********************************************************************>
  SCEE 2003>>>>To unsubscribe from this group, send
  an email to:>Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
  >>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/_____________________________________________________________Calling
  all cartoon fans! Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers
  laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to
  spread his mirth (and girth)!You can now get the full-color Garfield
  comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go
  to <A
  href="">http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to
  register!To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use