RE: [Metastockusers] System Tester

That is not really how you go about doing this though.

I hope you understand fully why you can't buy on the open of the bar that gave the signal.  Do you?

A more realistic approach is to have the signal bar trigger the long/short and then you buy on the open on the next bar, which is how I have explained it to you initially.  This is true of daily bars, 15 min bars, etc.

Good Trading,

Joe J.