[EquisMetaStock Group] Thanks to Everyone

All,

Just wanted to extend a big THANKS to everyone who freely jump in and
offer their advice and words of wisdom to all the questions we get on
this board! Wish I could name you all but I'm afraid the list would
be too exhaustive.

It certainly means a lot to me and I'm sure to those asking the
questions to know that there's always someone out there in cyberspace
who can and will lend a hand when you have a problem. So as Goober
used to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Good Trading to You All,

Preston

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/BefplB/TM