[Metastockusers] Re: Exploration RSI(14) Problems

Kevin,

I believe I was able to duplicate your problem. I believe the problem
was as Roy and I suggested...the number of test days used.

When you pull up the exploration window, at the bottom you are given
3 choices...Explore, Report, Options. Go into Options. Make sure that
you select at least something like 500 periods. This is the first
choice. The second choice which was to load minimal periods. This
gave me the problem and I believe where your problem is coming from.
Using the second choice I had a exploration value of 46.45 for a RSI
value and a chart value of 43.23. Otherwise the alert function worked
perfectly.

Preston

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/zMEolB/TM