From: Debra Ann Petitan
[mailto:DrDAP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003
8:08 PM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Metastockusers] Re:
EXPLORER

face="Courier New">
Hi,

Since I do not have all the knowledge that so many people on this Board
have, I use the Explorations in MetaStock just as they are written, to find
opportunities to trade.

After I have found what the Exploration is looking for, I study the Chart
using Support and Resistance and Trendlines.  I will then pick a stock and
use the System Tester to see which System would produce the most Profit and
then I use the Expert Advisor for further instruction.

I will set a Target and Exit price.  I am not confident enough to
Short stock so I only go Long.
If my approach is incorrect, I hope someone will correct what I am doing.

Thank you.
Debra Ann

--- message from <uhehs@xxxxxxxx> attached:

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning
corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and
girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every
day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to <a
href="">http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to
register!

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<font
size=2 color=black face="Courier New">
Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

>Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!