From: pring99 [mailto:pring99@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003
2:38 PM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] Re:
EXPLORER

face="Courier New">First off, to have faith in what your indicators are telling you,
you <span

are going to have to learn what they are and what they are attempting
to do.  I wouldn't put anything in the tester that I didn't
understand.

Also, you should put each of these indicators into the Indicator part
of the program and plot them and look at some charts.

Finally, just cut and paste this language into the system tester.  Get

your manual out and see how the system tester works.  Also go through
some of the canned Equis ones for examples.  I don't know if I can
teach you how to use the system tester efficiently through an
email.  You are going to have to do most of that on your own.

Pring

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <uhehs@xxxx> wrote:
> That shows how new I am to this [Metastock] thing;  I took some
members'
> recommendations and threw them all together.
> I don't even know what AROON is!  But plan on reading up on
everything as
> time permits.
>
> The good thing about the Long/Short thing is that I've been getting
about 10
> to 1 Longs versus shorts.  Kind of like it's own breadth
indicator.
> The only short for the past few days has been FON.
>
> I'm not sure how to use the System Tester yet.  Especially for
something
> like this.
> Any suggestions?

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<font
size=2 color=black face="Courier New">
Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

>Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!