Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Inaccurate Indicators

Barry,

Metastock and tradestation do these indicators
different.

Linear regression is different because TS uses 32
bit arithmatic and MS uses 16 bit.

ATR is different because of different
formula.  To get MS to be the same as TS you need to take
a X period SMA of a 1 period ATR in metastock to
equal X period ATR in TS code.

I have not played with these in a while so I hope I
got that description correct.

-- Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE