Re: [Metastockusers] Re: backtesting user created systems

Martin,
Are you using the moving average crossing of 20 and 50 in your real trade
to determine your buy/sell signals. How successful are these signals
helping your trade?
Adrain is looking for simple MA, I suppose he is aware that he needs to
substitute E for S in your formula.
Btw, did you manage to get 4 years LEAPS contract that will allow you to
buy into 2006, I check around, at most is 2 years.
Best Regards
Freddie Ng