RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: data from the net

>I have tried every downloader and there is
a big problem with all of them.  It&#8217;s
not the programs, they all worked well.

>It is the net/web sites.<span
>  They are slow to update and what happens
is that you usually get all the data, except the current

face="Times New Roman">day<font
color=navy> update.

>So you have a complete record, but it is
always a day late and that is not acceptable in any kind of trading. <span
> I have contacted

face="Times New Roman">the<font
color=navy> authors and they have all confirmed it. <span
> So in the end, you will have to pay if
you want current info, up-to-date for trading

face="Times New Roman">purposes<font
color=navy>.
Reuters is one example.  You
get what you pay for &#8211; unfortunately.