[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Saving Explorer "Lists"

Before running the exploration first delete all previous output from
the appropriately named favorites folder which is created the first
time the exploration is run (not the folder itself).  Then either
specify to save the latest results list in the named folder or a new
folder.  This appears to be another v8 glitch that doesn't default to
overwrite previous results or at least present the option.  Maybe in
8.02?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bex1210" <hmw3@xxxx> wrote:
> P:
>
> Your suggestion is exactly how I got to the problem that I listed
in my first post; I ran the exploration, chose results, and selected
Save List... Sorry if it was not clear.

> Harry
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Harry,
> >
> > After the exploration has run choose "results". You are then
given
> > the option of saving the list from the exploration results.

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bex1210" <hmw3@xxxx>
wrote:
> > > I have Metastock 8.0. After I perform an Exploration, one of my
> > choices is "Save List..". Selecting this gets me to a window
where I
> > can save to Favorites. If I manually create a New file, then what
> > gets saved to Favorites is the Results of my Exploration, which
is
> > exactly what I want to save.
> > >
> > > However, also in this window is a list of all of my Exploration
> > choices (pre-named). If I select the one that I have just
Explored,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM