Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: data from the net

I think that the best way to download free data (futures or stocks) is
to use the "EOD Downloader" by DataSharks.biz - the only one I know
that gets both futures and stocks.   They have a free trial for 30
days so you can determine for yourself if you like it.

John

b> I suggest you ask that question of the Metaquote supplier, "Quotemaster". Metaquote has 4 different data sources; I have only tried Yahoo and Prophet.

b> I use Metaquote for EOD stocks only. Both Yahoo and Prophet meet these needs. Of the two, I find Prophet is available many hours before Yahoo. Neither have many indexes, in my opinion. I have a
b> "pay" subscription to another service which I use for that.

b> Open Metaquote and try it. It is on a 30 day free trial, and very easy to set up/use. And "Quotemaster" is very responsive for problems.

b> Harry Ward

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM