Re: [Metastockusers] the read me file for Version 8.01 and the fixes

I have learned not to trust Equis, and when I ordered Version 8.01 last Thursday, I expected to receive it in a week or two.  Imagine my surprise when it showed up in the standards USPS mail today!

I have installed it, and like all my other upgrades, it left all of my personal formulas and plug-ins intact, or, it updated them for the new version.  As long as I have upgraded to the same directory as the installed version, MetaStock has always kept my formulas, etc.

They did screw up on the Setup Key though.  The first part of the key on the wrapper is "MGII9" or "MG119" (even with a magnifying glass you can't tell if it's ones or eyes).  The key they provided was too long and I tried all sorts of combinations with it finally being happy with "MGI9".

Oh well, it works fine.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor