RE: [Metastockusers] the read me file for Version 8.01 and the fixes

how
much do you pay for the upgrade?Tony

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:JayTownsend@xxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2003 10:44
  AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [Metastockusers] the read me file for Version 8.01 and the
  fixes<FONT lang=0 face=Arial
  size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">I have learned not to trust Equis, and when I
  ordered Version 8.01 last Thursday, I expected to receive it in a week or
  two.  Imagine my surprise when it showed up in the standards USPS mail
  today!I have installed it, and like all my other upgrades, it left all
  of my personal formulas and plug-ins intact, or, it updated them for the new
  version.  As long as I have upgraded to the same directory as the
  installed version, MetaStock has always kept my formulas, etc.They did
  screw up on the Setup Key though.  The first part of the key on the
  wrapper is "MGII9" or "MG119" (even with a magnifying glass you can't tell if
  it's ones or eyes).  The key they provided was too long and I tried all
  sorts of combinations with it finally being happy with "MGI9".Oh well,
  it works fine.Jay To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.