[EquisMetaStock Group] RE: Subject: Expert Commentary for previous dates

  • To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] RE: Subject: Expert Commentary for previous dates
  • From: "Brent Larkan" <blarkan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:59:16 -0700

Hi John,

Yes, click on the price chart - not the price line/plot - and the inverted black
arrow/triangle that shows the specific date the expert is on should move. Use the arrows
on the expert commentary box to more accurately move to the exact date you want.

In addition, if your expert commentary window takes up the screen (i.e. the window is not
'detached' with the blue bar on top) double click the grey area and the box should
'detach'.  You can then resize it or close it (there should be a very small 'X' in the top
right corner of the window) as you would any window. I normally shrink the window and
'reattach' it to by dragging the window to one side (I prefer the left); it reattaches
automatically.

Alternatively, you can close the expert commentary window by right clicking and going to
Expert advisor -> Commentary.  This will toggle the Commentary window on/off; the window
will appear in the shape and size where last you left it.

I hope this helps.

Regards
Brent

Message: 5