[Metastockusers] Re: metastock upgrade 8.01

from past upgrades, I will export all of my custom
indicators,systems,experts and explorations.

I will then upgrade the program, followed by reloading all of my add-
ons first, and then last import all of the old formulas.

I was wondering if they corrected the system tester so that the
signals match up correctly and if you can now test on weekly or
other peridocity other than daily

Henry
--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bex1210" <hmw3@xxxx> wrote:
> Henry:
>
> Version 8.01 is being sent to me now. I'll let you know if I have
any problems once I install it.

> Version 8.0 is the first Metastock that I have owned. From your
past experience (bad it sounds like) with previous upgrades, what
directories/files should I make sure I save before attempting the
upgrade?

> Harry
>
> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Henry Z Kaczmarczyk"
<henry1224@xxxx> wrote:
> > Have any members experienced Horrors while installing this
upgrade?
> > Would you be so kind to share your tales.
> >
> > If any of the past upgrades are an omen of this one, I guess the
> > best thing is to backup all of my Formulas, experts,systems, and
> > explorations first.

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM