Re: [Metastockusers] TC2000 export

-------Original Message-------
From: Tariq Osman <essoterictheone@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 04/17/03 03:51 PM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] TC2000 export

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM

I'm exporting data to metastock from TC2000 by using the smart export
to Metastock feature in TC2000. The charts come out great in
Metastock. I draw trendlins, support and resistance lines etc. and
save the chart as a smartchart. The following day, when I export
data, I find in some of my charts the lines and other studies I had
drawn on the chart have shifted and bear no relationship to the
prices. It seems to me that lines more one chart have moves to an
other chart (eg. IMB lines are appearing on, say AMGN).

Metastock support tells me this is a common problem when you use the
smart export to Meatstock feature. Has anyone heart ofthis problem
before?

Also, they say I should use the export to TC2000 Version 3 feature
and this problem will disappear. However, I want to avoid the 250
stock limit. Any ideas on how this can be done?

Thanks

Tariq Osman