[EquisMetaStock Group] data from the net

Hi folks,
I just signed on to search for information on how to get data from
the net. In the files section I found and downloaded the
metaquote114.zip file. Before I unzip and install it, I'd like to
know what data sources members can recommend. My husband and I are
primarily interested in end of day data for commodities and some
stock indices but not individual stocks. What are some of the best
places to get data?
Julie Alexander

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM