Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Security Function

Steve,
There is no restriction of use on security() function in the same
formula, metastock formula has been quite flexible. I will be keen to
know how you plan to use it, could you share for discussion purpose and
if you think you are too shy to share with the group, send to my personal
email. I had few cases that users come direct to me but I personally feel
that they should share with the group, more heads are better than one.

Which version are you currently using ?  The new release should be
8.01. I think someone had previously posted on what bug fixes are on ver
8.01, check it out. Which market data are you subscribing ?
Btw, are you trading stock or option ?
Best Regards
Freddie Ng