  >From:
  Glen Wallace

  To: <A
  title=metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 2:01
  PM
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers]
  systems/indicators-best list to use
  I did some fairly extensive testing of candlestick patterns
  onS&P500 futures daily data a few years ago, and found thatthe
  basic patterns (including most of the ones listed in theMetaStock manual)
  were not statistically valid forecastersof direction.-----
  Original Message ----- From: "keithsipos2003" <<A
  href="">keithsipos@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <<A
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Wednesday, April 16, 2003 9:47 AMSubject: [Metastockusers]
  systems/indicators-best list to useFor users new and old...new ways to
  do old tasks.What systems/and indicators/or advisors offer the best
  suggestions of what to do.  Some only work with specific time
  intervals, others work regardless.Here are my lists; other than
  these, not much else in the universe of Metastock seems to ring my
  bell.SYSTEMS1.  pp stochistic trend - used from the power pivots
  plug in...the pivots are helpful even after the event.2.  PS 4
  Day Range Switch...very visual warning where things are going.3.
  Equis - Candlesticks...you have to know the patterns, but I find this
  helpful.and lastly,4.  Equis MCADINDICATORS1.
  RSI Index2.  Moving Average (25)3.  StochistisAnd
  that's it...I've experimented with the others but they seem
  contradictory...The formulas that are flying by on this site,
  undoubtedly assist in "tweeeeking" the other models, and thus work
  better, but until I go deeper into the program...I'm avoiding that
  maze...for now.Any reactions?KeithTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.