From: "keithsipos2003" <keithsipos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 9:47 AM
Subject: [Metastockusers] systems/indicators-best list to use

For users new and old...new ways to do old tasks.

What systems/and indicators/or advisors offer the best suggestions of
what to do.  Some only work with specific time intervals, others work
regardless.

Here are my lists; other than these, not much else in the universe of
Metastock seems to ring my bell.
SYSTEMS
1.  pp stochistic trend - used from the power pivots plug in...the
pivots are helpful even after the event.
2.  PS 4 Day Range Switch...very visual warning where things are
going.
3.  Equis - Candlesticks...you have to know the patterns, but I find
this helpful.
and lastly,
4.  Equis MCAD

INDICATORS
1.  RSI Index
2.  Moving Average (25)
3.  Stochistis

And that's it...I've experimented with the others but they seem
contradictory...The formulas that are flying by on this site,
undoubtedly assist in "tweeeeking" the other models, and thus work
better, but until I go deeper into the program...I'm avoiding that
maze...for now.

Any reactions?
Keith

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZKLNcC/pEZFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM