[Metastockusers] Re: How convert from TC2000 ???

Can I give you a different spin on this subject.

I was a heavily dependent on TCNet (TC2000 with real time access). I
had nothing but problems because I used TCNet on 2 different
computers. Even though I paid for 2 legal licenses, my TC2000 system
crashed repeatedly. Four times, their tech reps told me to reinstall
from scratch the program.

Anyway, when I wanted to get rid of TCNet, I finally, just rewrote
the TCNet (TC2000) scans into MetaStock. The MetaStock user group and
specifically some really great users, helped me with this.

I appreciate this news group tremendously. People here are extremely
knowledgable and user participation is fantastic.

So just to sum it up... I would just take the logic of your favorite
scans, and go through the trouble of rewriting them into MetaStock
program logic.

Just my 2 cents.

larry@xxxxxxxxxx

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YKLNcC/oEZFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM