Re: [Metastockusers] How convert from TC2000 ???

Bruce,
I am using mutli-folder for Metastock v8,I can still use multi folder for
scanning. You have to add securities and select folder, click any symbol
and type ctr-A to select all then hit open button. Repeat this for other
folders until all securities get into the scanning window. You can try if
v7 can do likewise.
Alternative way is to use the downloader, use the copy function to copy
folder by folder into a single folder.
Good Luck
Best Regards
Freddie Ng