[EquisMetaStock Group] what's wrong?

Hi

what is wrong with the following formula:

If(OPEN>Ref(CLOSE,-1),OPEN-Ref(CLOSE,-1),0);

If(OPEN<Ref(CLOSE,-1),CLOSE-Ref(OPEN,-1),0);

Why in some cases the histogram give me positive values, being the
condition that I want, the range between the open and close of the
previous day but in other cases it gives negative values, being the
total range of the day, high minus low.

Thank you

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZKLNcC/pEZFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM