  >From:
  DAVID H.
  LINTON
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: April 15, 2003 3:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers]
  EXPLORER

  In words it says find stocks where current H is less than
  prior H and prior H is less than the H 2 days ago and the H 2 days ago is less
  than the H 3 days ago.
  This is a key element in a swing traders approach to finding
  longs pulling back in an uptrend.
  You buy when the rally is confirmed.
  David
  <BLOCKQUOTE