  >From:
  uhehs@xxxxxxxx
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: April 14, 2003 8:21 PM
  Subject: RE: [Metastockusers]
  EXPLORER

  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN
  >I’m
  not saying it is as easy as making and explorer, testing it, and making $500 a
  day.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN
  >My
  whole point here is to get the ball rolling [from scratch, for all the other
  novice Metastcok users] on something that we can all have input on as is
  develops.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN
  >Starting
  with the explorer.  And by all
  means my filter is not the end all, I WANT people to offer their own
  ideas.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN
  >I am
  disciplined;  I take my $500 loss,
  no questions asked.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN
  >Yeah,
  my biggest decision comes when I have 5 stocks and then I have to decided
  which one to commit to for that day.
  But that may be a WHOLE other System or
  Explorer.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN
  >When I
  lose for the day.  I don’t do
  anything until the next day.  My
  ideal system is for only one trade per day.<SPAN
  >  And if the trade goes in my direction
  the next day, I would continue to hold for another $500 increment.<SPAN
  >  Better yet, I should say a ½ point
  incremnent, because I would buy 2,000 shares if I had the
  money.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN
  >But my
  thinking is, if I can come up with a extremely reliable exploration that has
  been tested, I can just buy any of the ones [stocks] that comes up on the
  list.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Tahoma color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  Message-----From:
  richandellen [mailto:richandellen@xxxxxxxxxxx]<SPAN
  >Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 4:15
  PMTo:
  Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  >Subject: Re: [Metastockusers]
  EXPLORER<SPAN

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  color=#993366 size=3> <FONT
  color=#993366><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2>If it
  was easy everyone would do it..<SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2>So are
  you disciplined enough to sell at a $500.00 loss 2 minutes into the
  trade?<SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2>Then
  what..is that it for the day? Risk another $500? Same or different
  stock?<SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2>Capital
  preservation rules..the rest is small stuff..<FONT
  color=#993366><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2>I would
  not bet it all on the first entry.add to positions if you guessed right, and
  BTW it is a guess..anything can happen..<FONT
  color=#993366><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2>Most
  day traders, even in the bull market broke even, at best..there are always
  exceptions.<SPAN

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  color=black size=3><SPAN
  > <FONT
  color=#993366><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2>Looks
  like a rather simple system test..look at others included in MS and work it
  out..<SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2>I could
  do it for you but should become self sufficient..<FONT
  color=#993366><SPAN

  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >----- Original
  Message ----- <SPAN

  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal

  From:<FONT face=Arial
  color=black size=2><SPAN
  > <A
  title=uhehs@xxxxxxxx href="">uhehs@xxxxxxxx
  <SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=#993366 size=2><SPAN
  > <FONT
  face=Arial color=#993366 size=2><SPAN

  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >To:<FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  > <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  <SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Sent:<FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  > Monday, April 14,
  2003 3:58 PM<SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Subject:<FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  > RE:
  [Metastockusers] EXPLORER<FONT face=Arial color=#993366
  size=2><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face="Times New Roman" color=#993366 size=3><SPAN
  > <FONT
  color=#993366><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN
  >My
  idea is to have a sell stop at $500 and use a trailing stop of $500
  increments.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN
  guess you can say I am looking for something that’s got the likelihood of
  moving AT LEAST ½ point [in my desired
  direction].
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN
  >Whether
  it’s 1000 shares or 10000.  When a
  stock fits the criteria I wrote about earlier, I noticed the tendency to move
  about a ½ point.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN
  >I’d
  love to System Test this, but I’m not that versed
  yet.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN
  guess I can also say I want to make $10,000 per day, but I would need quite a
  bit more assets.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN
  >With
  my $500 per day objective, I’m expecting to use [at most] $20,000 per
  day.  If one of the stock outputs
  from this Explorer should happen to be a $5 stock, then I would have $15,000
  in capital for anything else that looks
  attractive.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN
  >Any
  other thoughts?
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle21><SPAN

  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Tahoma color=black size=2><SPAN
  >-----Original
  Message-----From:
  richandellen [mailto:richandellen@xxxxxxxxxxx]<SPAN
  >Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 3:35
  PMTo:
  Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  >Subject: Re: [Metastockusers]
  EXPLORER<SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3><SPAN
  > <FONT
  color=#993366><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Forget why you got
  into a trade..tell us the most important part..Your money management
  ideas..the true Grail.<SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >You should start
  with more modest ambitions..<SPAN

  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >----- Original
  Message ----- <SPAN

  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal

  From:<FONT face=Arial
  color=black size=2><SPAN
  > <A
  title=uhehs@xxxxxxxx href="">uhehs@xxxxxxxx
  <SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face="Times New Roman" color=#993366 size=3><SPAN
  > <FONT
  color=#993366><SPAN

  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=#993366 size=2><SPAN
  > <FONT
  face=Arial color=#993366 size=2><SPAN

  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >To:<FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  > <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  com <SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Sent:<FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  > Monday, April 14,
  2003 2:56 PM<SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Subject:<FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  > [Metastockusers]
  EXPLORER<SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3><SPAN
  > <FONT
  color=#993366><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >Hi
  all,
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >As a
  novice user of Metastock 7.21 you can understand when I say my creative juices
  are flowing.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >Here’s
  an idea I’m exploring.  Pardon the
  pun.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >Feel
  free to offer and constructive advice you think may make it
  better.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  would like to filter for possible long stock trades as
  follows:
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >1)<SPAN
  > The 7 period exponential mov, avg greater
  than the 14 period exp, mov, avg.
  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >2)<SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >Close
  above the middle Bollinger line [sorry for sounding so elementary, but that’s
  what I refer to this line as] Mine is set at
  (C,20,S).
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >3)<SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >OBV
  greater than it’s 14 period exponential mov,
  avg.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >4)<SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >+DMI
  (14) greater than –DMI (14)
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >5)<SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >RSI
  > 50
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >6)<SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >Macd
  > it’s 14 period exponential mov,
  avg.
  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >Then
  reversing the “greater than” to “lower than” to find good short
  candidates.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >My
  goal is to have about 5 stocks to choose from every day for the ultimate goal
  of making about $500 per day.  I
  favor stocks between $5 and $20 than I can by up to 1,00 shares of to get my
  $500, hopefully.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN
  >Let me
  know what you think.
  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><SPAN
  class=EmailStyle20><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3><SPAN
  ><FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
  color=black><FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Your use of
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of
  Service.
  <SPAN

  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3><SPAN
  ><BR
  ><BR
  ><FONT
  color=#993366><SPAN

  <DIV

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
  color=black><FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Your use of
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of
  Service.
  <SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face="Times New Roman" color=#993366 size=3><SPAN
  > <FONT
  color=#993366><SPAN

  <P class=MsoNormal
  ><FONT
  face="Times New Roman" color=black size=3><SPAN
  ><FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
  color=black><FONT
  face="Courier New" color=black size=2><SPAN
  >Your use of
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of
  Service.